Or maybe it’s day 4. Eitherway, here’s the update:
* I’m feeling way better.
* I’ve been walking around the house quite a bit.
* When I stood yesterday I was a little hunched (got operated on my stomach) but today I’m standing straighter and taller.
* The pain’s pretty much non existent (or maybe that’s because of the pain patch I have stuck to my body) and the discomfort (from the stitches) is minimal.
* I’ve also lost 8 pounds since saturday (woo). Drinking only liquids can do that to you.
* I’m going to attempt to drive tomorrow, cos I’m sick of being home bound. So even if it’s a short drive, I’m going to get the hell out.
This is probably going to be my last post op update. Now that I’m feeling better, and more importantly I’m alive (heh), I don’t think there’s any need for personal updates. So if you got any questions just ask.
Again, thank you for the love, support and messages. It means a lot.